Adjacent to Fairbanks in Alaska, USA, is United States Army post named as Fort Wainwright. It is amongst Fairbanks, Alaska Metropolitan Statistical Area. Since 1978, Fort Wainwright has been saddled with the responsibility for soil cleaning and water contamination from landfill and drum burial site, it also investigates open detonation area, fuel terminal, underground storage tanks, coal storage yard and fire training pits.
It was listed amongst Superfund in 1990. In most source area, solvents and petroleum products are major ground water contaminants. In some areas, fuel additives and pesticides are contaminants.
Top priorities of any customer are price, quality, and safety. You can only find few shipping companies that provides top notch services to their customers like us. Military men are transferred, usually, with short notice, it is our responsibility to take care of your automobile transportation need at a very low rate.
Also, we transport all kinds of military armored vehicles/POV’s within America and overseas.
• We ensure maximum safety of military vehicles when they are in our custody.
• We provide real time information as regards the position of your automobile to you during transit, thanks to our ultramodern GPS devices.
• As far as shipping industry is concerned, we have great customer reviews that point to the fact that our customers are satisfied with our services, and they keep referring others to us.
• All our car movers are environmental and safety compliant.
• We provide personalized service to all our customers, not one size fits all.
We have two methods of transportation which are;
a. Open air and
In this instance, vehicles are transported with car mover whose truck is not covered. The trailer is long enough to carry more than 6 cars at a time, depending on how long it is and sizes of the vehicles that it will carry. Open air car movers are lighter and consume less fuel, therefore, they are cheaper than enclosed car movers. This option is advisable for transportation of military vehicles, motorcycles and boats.
We make use of covered car movers for this purpose, these trucks are not as fuel efficient as open air trucks, but they protect your vehicles against foreseeable objects that may cause dents on the car.
There are door-to-door and terminal-to-terminal delivery options.
You can place your order through our website or phone call, then we will come around to pick up your vehicles and ship it to the exact place where you want us to deliver it.
You bring your automobile to our terminal and we deliver it another terminal where it will be comfortable for you to retrieve it.