Fort Rucker Army post was named after a civil war veteran, the confederate Army General, Edmund Rucker. The post is mostly located in Dale County, Alabama, United States of America. US Army Aviation basically uses it the base for flight training and it is the abode of USAACE (United States Army Aviation Centre of Excellence) and USAAM (United States Army Aviation Museum). Small sections of Fort Rucker posts are found in Houston, Geneva, and Coffee counties. Dale County, the Fort Rucker military post is home to census-designated place, and its population is about 5,000 according to 2010 population census. Entrance to the main post is in three different cities, Ozark, Enterprise and Daleville. Prior to famous 9/11 attacks, gates to the main posts are not manned so civilian can drive through. After the attack, only authorized visitors are allowed through all the gates.
We are concerned about the comfort of our military men and safety of their valuables, hence we render all kinds of transportation services to all tiers of the American military in the transportation of military vehicles and privately owned vehicles (POVs). A military personnel on active duty can be transferred at any time, so we are ready to make your relocation an easy one, whether in America or overseas.
• Our years of experience in automobile shipping for members of the armed forces is bankable.
• We make sure that your vehicles are transported at a very cheap rate.
• Our storage facilities for military vehicles is unarguably the best in the industry.
• There are ranges of services for all ranks of military personnel, we offer quality service at affordable prices.
We offer different services that will suit your need. They are listed below;
Methods of Transportation
For this mode of transportation, we make use of covered trucks which has four walls, it offered maximum protection to your sport and classic cars.
• It offers protection against harsh weather conditions
• Car movers used for this service are more durable
• Significantly costlier than open air
• Not visible for routine inspection during transit
• Not as fuel efficient as open air car movers
Open air method
Most car movers that you see on highways are open air, you see them loaded with cars, motorcycles, armored vehicles or boats. Normally, they are about 75ft long with double tires per wheel.
• More fuel efficient
• It offers limited protection against stones and debris
It is as simple as picking up your automobiles from your old barrack to new barrack where you are being posted to.
Automobiles are brought to any of our terminals and delivered in another terminal that is close to it the final destination, then it can be retrieved by its owner.