Fort Riley is an Army installation in the state of Kansas, with portions in both Geary and Riley counties, few miles away from Topeka, the state capital. The installation covers a large area of land, about 101,733 acres, hosting up to 25,000 people during the day. The fort is home of the 1st Infantry Division, with several units including 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Combat Aviation Brigade, 1st Sustainment Brigade, and others. The fort was established in 1853, and has been in use since then till date. Facilities in Fort Riley include library, museums, movie theatre, arts and crafts center, parks and more.
We are concerned about the comfort of our military men and safety of their valuables, hence we render all kinds of transportation services to all tiers of the American military in the transportation of military vehicles and privately owned vehicles (POVs). A military personnel on active duty can be transferred at any time, so we are ready to make your relocation an easy one, whether in America or overseas.
• Our years of experience in automobile shipping for members of the armed forces is bankable.
• We make sure that your vehicles are transported at a very cheap rate.
• Our storage facilities for military vehicles is unarguably the best in the industry.
• There are ranges of services for all ranks of military personnel, we offer quality service at affordable prices.
We offer different services that will suit your need. They are listed below;
Methods of Transportation
For this mode of transportation, we make use of covered trucks which has four walls, it offered maximum protection to your sport and classic cars.
• It offers protection against harsh weather conditions
• Car movers used for this service are more durable
• Significantly costlier than open air
• Not visible for routine inspection during transit
• Not as fuel efficient as open air car movers
Open air method
Most car movers that you see on highways are open air, you see them loaded with cars, motorcycles, armored vehicles or boats. Normally, they are about 75ft long with double tires per wheel.
• More fuel efficient
• It offers limited protection against stones and debris
It is as simple as picking up your automobiles from your old barrack to new barrack where you are being posted to.
Automobiles are brought to any of our terminals and delivered in another terminal that is close to it the final destination, then it can be retrieved by its owner.