Camp Dodge is a national army camp located in the city of Johnston, Polk County, Iowa. Construction of the camp began in 1907. The camp was put into use in 1917 during World War I and served for training the growing National Guard units. The camp covers a 4,300 acres land area, though 650 acres is leased for agricultural activities. The 185th Regiment, the Regional Training Institute the 2nd Brigade Combat team and 34th Infantry Division, are all located at Camp Dodge. The camp is also home to the State Police academy, National Maintenance Training Center (NMTC), Iowa’s emergency operations center, and Iowa Gold Star Military Museum, which is open for free tours from Monday to Saturday.
Transporters with bankable years of industry experience are preferable by customers, we keep customers comfort in mind. Ease of doing business with us is the highest level and unbeatable by our competitors. If you desire transparent auto transporter, you need not look elsewhere.
• We understand customers’ desire to monitor the position of your classic cars, POV (Privately Owned Vehicles), military vehicles and company cars. This is why GPS are installed on all car mover and transport systems.
• How much does it cost to do business with us? We offer varieties of quality services at pocket-friendly prices.
• Our car movers are environmental safety compliant, which one of the reasons why we still remain in business, we obey government laws and industry regulations.
• Do you need insurance for your goods while in transit? We insure every vehicle that is shipped through us.
• We provide flexible storage facilities to our clients, long and short term storage.
Our transportation methods are;
i. Soft enclosure
ii. Hard enclosure
• Open air
Enclosed transportation method
Enclosure offers protect against any form of undesirable contacts with the automobile during land transportation. Customers may choose between soft and hard enclosure which is a function of season and mandate given to us by our customers.
Open air transport
It means that your vehicle is opened to foreign objects like stones, mud, leaves and debris while it is being moved on the road, to its final destination in case of door-terminal, terminal-door or door-to-door delivery service. However, open air method is cheaper than enclosed method of transportation, and the good will be visible to truck driver through the mirror.
We offer the following delivery services
You may call this nonappearance or minimum appearance service, it doesn’t matter where your vehicle is or where it is going to, we pick up and deliver vehicles anywhere in America and overseas.
Many of our customers combine this delivery option with open air transportation method to save cost. What this mean is that you will bring your automobile to our terminal and retrieve it from another terminal that is close to your vehicle destination. Choose between these services, and have the best deal.