With all of the auto transport companies throughout the U.S., you want to be certain you’re hiring the right company for shipping services. The first place to look is the Internet. Online resources allow you to look up information about all the military auto transport companies nearest the base you live on now. Through these resources, you can learn all about the company including the services they offer, their rates, their contact info, and how well they operate as a military transporter.
Once you have used the Internet to find some of the most reputable transporters familiar with military POV transports, start calling around for quotes. However, before you ask to receive your estimate, ask some questions to prove the companies reliability.
Questions to Ask Military Transport Companies
- How long have you been conducting international shipping services?
- What types of services do you offer?
- Do you have experience with transporting military vehicles?
- Will my car be transferred mid-route?
- Do you offer insurance coverage?
- Do your employees have the right qualifications and experience to conduct shipping services?
- Do I qualify for any discounts?
- Do you have durable shipping equipment and ships?
- Do you have approval from the BBB or any other state licensing or certifications?
Perhaps one of the biggest ways to tell a reliable military car transporter is by their stance with the BBB. If they have BBB approval than they have been recognized as a standup business. If you wish to avoid any conflicts down the road involving your military transport, it is best to make sure the transporter hired has been approved by the Better Business Bureau.